About Me

My photo
Married no kids so keeping busy making crafts, taking pictures, going on-line.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving my scrapbooking stuff & crafts to a new room

The reason why I have not posted any new projects is I am moving all my crafts & scrapbooking to another room in my house.  So I have been packing up my stuff & putting all my stuff in one of my empty rooms.  I am so excited. When I first started scrapbooking & doing craft I was happy in my TV room, having 1/3 of the room for my crafts was just the right about for me.  But as time went on I got more stuff so I was crowed in the 1/3 of the room.  So since I have two empty bedroom I was hoping to fill will kids I did not want to fill it up with my stuff.  Meanwhile I am being swashed in the little area, then one night I thought what the heck am I doing I am going to use the room till it is needed for something else...sooo I got a craft room for me. =)  Once everything is where I want it to be I will post pics of it & a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment